Friday, July 23, 2010

What's New? MY|PHONE Christian Phone!

Last Friday, I was told at the last minute that I had to attend a launch that very evening. I wasn't looking forward to it (because I had arrived early the previous morning from a trip out of the country and was exhausted!), that is, until my dad mentioned it was for My|Phone.

My|Phone was to launch their latest phone offering - the Christian Phone! Too excited to explain what it is, but overall, it's a dual-sim qwerty phone with cool, Christian content (and more)! Ok, ok, I will let banner do the job of showing you what it is:



Imagine, 500 songs from 30 of your favorite Christian artists, all in one phone! And My|Phone uses a Yamaha sound chip with these phones, such that sound quality is comparable, if not better, than your handy-dandy MP3 player (think iPod)! It also includes an e-Bible plus many, more!

Looks interesting? Check out (and buy!) the new My|Phone Christian Phone on July 29, 30 and 31 at the HOUSE OF PRAISE PANAY AVENUE, QUEZON CITY SHOWROOM! I'll keep you guys posted as I gather more details on the selling blitz!

Oh, and the best part? Well, the price, of course! The new My|Phone Christian Phone sells at the low, affordable price of only P5,990! Think content! Think music! Think God! Think WOW! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails