Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Christmas in June!

Remember when my friend A sent us a package from Japan? Well this time, we received a package from my friend T! Her son is in town for the month, and she sent us this, all the way from the US, through him! Way too cool!

Special Agent Oso toys for RL, Minnie Watch, Blouses and TY Beanie for A, and a special gift for moi.

She even managed to send me a special birthday gift. Super thanks, T!

I have been scrambling around the city to get her and her kids some stuff as payback! I have filled a small box of Filipino goodies and sauces, a Filipino cookbook (her request), some cute anik-aniks for her girls, a pocket English-Filipino/ Filipino-English dictionary for her son, etc. I can't wait for her to get my package. Will post pictures when they finally get my stash as I don't want to spoil the surprise. 

Thanks, T! Next year, come home na!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails