Friday, February 22, 2013

Rainy Days.

Woke up to rain. Woke up late, actually. I love bed weather days. But ever since Typhoon Ondoy, I've been careful about my tweets and stats about appreciating rainy mornings. But really, I prefer the rain to the heat.

If there is one thing I hate about the rain, it is driving through it.

If there is one thing I hate more than driving in the rain,
it is driving at night on roads without streetlamps.

RL is in the office with me. Yes, rainy Friday with the little boy. We have to run errands this afternoon, and he's the perfect buddy to take along. I am working on improving his patience. He actually needs to work on it. He takes after R in that category - so impatient lah!. Yesterday, his Gymboree teacher took notice and said he needed to learn to wait for his turn.

He was supposed to do crafts today. So we brought his Toy Story Construct and Play fold-a-toy book. I was supposed to guide him through it, but he, being the most impatient little boy, had me fold the whole thing on my own. Bah!

Excited to start on his activity for the day.
RL and his Alien. Actually, my Alien. LOL!

Classes are suspended for the afternoon. I am thankful that A rides the school bus to and from school. I don't have to worry about her getting home alright.

It's been a crazy week! But it's not over. A has to be in school tomorrow for an outreach activity. After that, we need to be in Church for a core group meeting. I must be crazy to think I can do full-time office work, full-time mommy duties, part-time entrepreneur and extra volunteer work! Sometimes, I can't help but wish I could just sleep these rainy days away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails