Friday, May 10, 2013

God's Promises #4

I am ending this work day frustrated. But I don't want to go into details. Nevertheless, it still is a great day. The week has ended and I can't wait to spend the extended weekend with the kids. That, plus it is Mother's Day on Sunday, and we are having family lunch on Monday (avoiding the crowd). I am feeling extra tired from the week that passed. Mostly, physically tired and mentally drained. Today, to cap off that tiring week, I've had to deal with emotional stress, but nothing about married life, just work and working relationships. So yes, I am exhausted, to say the least. 

While looking to God for relief, I came across this verse - this promise! How appropriate! He is ALWAYS on time!


HE KEEPS HIS PROMISES.

Praise the Lord! He promised he would give rest to his people Israel, and he has given us rest. The Lord has kept all the good promises he gave through his servant Moses.

1 Kings 8:56
New Century Version






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails