Wednesday, September 28, 2016

#HoarderDiaries | IT'S BACK!!! MEMBERS' TREAT IS BACK!!!

Interrupting regular programming with this announcement. Yes, a little late for the blog - only because I haven't had time to blog lately. Did I say lately? I feel like I have been absent the whole year!




Received this announcement from the folks at S&R some two weeks ago. Because I wasn't online much during that time, I managed to announce on social media last week. These are exciting times for the hoarder like me, I tell ya. We have Sale events happening left and right.




Yes, folks. It is back, and it is happening this week. Friday, to be exact.

But the good news is this: IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE LINES, YOU CAN HEAD ON OVER TO S&R TODAY, AS THEY HAVE ALREADY MARKED DOWN A LOT OF ITEMS. 

Not all, but a lot. The rest they shall save for the patient hoarder on Friday - that's me. Hahaha!

I shall try to check out the Congressional store tomorrow if I have time. Meanwhile, here are some items going on sale! More announcements will be posted tomorrow. So stay tuned!




S&R Members' Treat 2016 is happening this weekend - from September 30 to October 2! And guess what? The SALE is going to happen NATIONWIDE - yes, AT ALL BRANCHES!

See you there, hoarders!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails