Monday, September 22, 2014

#WOS for Members' Treat! (PART 2)

#WOS | What's On Sale - PART II

It's funny how everyone's been asking me about S&R and how I know when Members' Treat dates are, etc. So, just to set the record straight, I do not own S&R, nor am I under their employ. This isn't even a paid ad. I just really, really love their stores.

I haven't been back in the US since before RL was born, so I really have no idea how Costco or any of the other wholesale clubs look like now. But just recently, on one of the video blogs I love to watch, they featured a trip to Costco, and man, how it comforts me that S&R is similar to it - shelving, displays et al! This is largely why I love S&R - it reminds me so much of home.

Anyway, enough of the silly chit chat and reminiscing, let's move on to the part you've all been waiting for - WHAT'S ON SALE!


Oh wow! TRESemme at Buy One, Take One! A hoarder's dream! 

Can't wait to see the choices this time!

I love it that you can always count on S&R to have bath mats on sale!

Oh wow! Great deal on those LED flashlights!

So there. Don't forget your membership cards, and remember to check out their Early Bird Sale (currently ongoing 'til tomorrow), so you'll know what other great deals are in store!

See you on Wednesday, and happy shopping!

S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
September 24 - 28, 2014
8AM-9PM



| facebook.com/S&RMembershipOfficial

1 comment:

  1. Thanks!!! Is there a part 3? No more buy 1 take 1 for Biozip and Zip?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails