Saturday, September 27, 2014

#WOS | S&R Members' Treat - CLEANING AND PET SUPPLIES


WARNING: THIS POST IS PHOTO HEAVY. LOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK. LOL!

I am going to break down my posts to different categories because I just have too many photos. I didn't have time to take haul photos, so I think I just might (might!) do a vlog on what I got. So anyway, starting off the #WOS (that's WHAT'S ON SALE) series for this Members' Treat at S&R! It's going to be a photo blog, because I will never get these posts out if I talk about each product on sale. Hehehe. I will add captions when the photo doesn't speak for itself.

This used to be my main reason for going to each and every Members' Treat. Lately though, because my mom no longer has a helper at home, and because our nanny does the laundry for my mom, dad and siblings, my mom usually buys all the laundry (and cleaning) stuff for me. So when I went to S&R Wednesday morning, I didn't think to buy much from this department. Because my mom likes doing the groceries at S&R on her own, I didn't get her any cleaning stuff, except for two packs of ZIP Cream Cleanser - only to find out that my mom wanted me to get her a whole box! So yes, we are most definitely going back to S&R today! Uh...yay?!

Here are some of the deals for CLEANING AND PET SUPPLIES!






Dear S&R... please bring back your BUY ONE, TAKE ONE deal on the smaller ZIP dishwashing liquid bottles. Ktnxbye.







Going back to get more of these! I hope they still have 'em!























Yoohoo, Pucci! For Mr. Darcy, o!

Don't miss this great deal on the Ariel with Downy Laundry Detergent! Cheaper than Duty Free!


I love this. I hope my mom won't mind if I "buy" ourselves a box, too. LOL!


S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
Happening NOW 'til September 28, Sunday!
8AM - 9PM | ALL STORES!




1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails