Thursday, September 25, 2014

#WOS | S&R Members' Treat - HEALTH & BEAUTY!


WARNING: THIS POST IS PHOTO HEAVY. LOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK. LOL!

I am going to break down my posts to different categories because I just have too many photos. I didn't have time to take haul photos, so I think I just might (might!) do a vlog on what I got. So anyway, starting off the #WOS (that's WHAT'S ON SALE) series for this Members' Treat at S&R! It's going to be a photo blog, because I will never get these posts out if I talk about each product on sale. Hehehe. I will add captions when the photo doesn't speak for itself.

Here are some of what's on sale for HEALTH & BEAUTY! As mentioned in my two earlier posts, I didn't get to take all the photos (as usual) of all the things on sale, because I didn't want to get reprimanded in public. Next time, I shall make sure I get an official photo pass (if there is such a thing) and tour the store with S&R Marketing (hehe, Ms B!).

Anyway...








Nope, not BUY 1, TAKE 1. But people were still hoarding both beige and aloe.

Available in Unscented, too. And nope, not buy 1, take 1.







Does this come out cheaper than the local brands?







Soft soap tabletop size. BUY ONE, TAKE ONE. Sorry, blurry pic.









































Best deal? This Scope Buy One, Take One deal...



...and the TRESemme Buy One, Take One deal on their 32oz Shampoos and Conditioners! Didn't take a photo but it's on their banner and sale announcement here.

That's it for today. I shall try and post non-food deals tomorrow. T-R-Y. Meanwhile, maybe you should go check it out while it's not yet the weekend. I guarantee you it will be cray-cray full on the last day!
I might head to the BGC store on Saturday after serving my bento catering order. See you there?


S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
Happening NOW 'til September 28, Sunday!
8AM - 9PM | ALL STORES!




facebook: S&R Membership Official

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails