Thursday, September 25, 2014

#WOS | S&R Members' Treat - SNACKS!


WARNING: THIS POST IS PHOTO HEAVY. LOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK. LOL!

I am going to break down my posts to different categories because I just have too many photos. I didn't have time to take haul photos, so I think I just might (might!) do a vlog on what I got. So anyway, starting off the #WOS (that's WHAT'S ON SALE) series for this Members' Treat at S&R! It's going to be a photo blog, because I will never get these posts out if I talk about each product on sale. Hehehe. I will add captions when the photo doesn't speak for itself.

Here are some of what's on sale for SNACKS! Can't take photos of everything on sale. I don't want to get reprimanded! LOL!




Herr's Jalapeno Poppers Cheese Curls are P259.95 each.

These are really, really good, especially if you love cookies and cream!

These are half cans.





These are good! I love the MarketO!














































And the best deal for snacks? Twix Ice Cream! 24 bars for less than P30 each! I didn't buy though because I do not have freezer space. I would have gotten a box if I owned a chest freezer. Haha!


BEST DEAL!


S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
Happening NOW 'til September 28, Sunday!
8AM - 9PM | ALL STORES!




facebook: S&R Membership Official

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails