Thursday, September 1, 2011

Time Out!

I know I said I'd blog over the long weekend, but didn't. I know. I know. I am sorry. But my Smart Bro wasn't working right, and I couldn't get a decent signal. I was up north, where the typhoon was strongest. That, plus it was my mom's birthday, and it was her specific request not to spend our vacay in front of the laptop. :P

So I didn't get to blog. I have a ton of things to do this week! We have that Community Garage Sale happening at the clubhouse this weekend. If any of you are in the area (Ayala, QC), we will be selling hardly-worn clothes (c/o KY, who wears most of her clothes once and forgets about them), plush toys, TOYS, shoes, baskets, linens, etc. so do try to drop by.

Meanwhile, this blog will be on hiatus 'til the fat lady sings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails