Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Bad News, Good News and GREAT NEWS!

Please note that this post has since been updated. If you've read this before, please READ AGAIN (with triple emphasis)!

Also known as "THE ANNOUNCEMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR." 

Which one do you wanna read about first? Let's see. The bad news, maybe?

Nope, no Members' Treat this month. :(

Yes, you read that right. No Members' Treat. If you've read this post before, then you should know that there is a NEW DEVELOPMENT to this story! READ ON...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

... Here's the good news!


Which is good news for everyone who hates all the lines. And the panic (even though I actually enjoy lines and panic-buying, LOL). Think Early Bird Deals, only 10x Better. You get everything at great prices, and you aren't limited to try your luck in just five sale days. 

...

...

...

...

...

...

...


BUT THEN, HERE'S GREATER NEWS!!!

Today, I received a text and an email from S&R, telling me to let you know that after much deliberation, THIS IS WHAT'S FINALLY HAPPENING...

...

...

...


Yes, not this month, but in April!




I don't know about you, but this is definitely great, great news for me. I stayed up all night for a bento party order, and I haven't had any sleep. Here I was thinking I'd be staying up again all the wee hours of the morning, but nay... so, YAY! 

And they've confirmed that they will be implementing EARLY BIRD TREATS from March 12 to April 1 - dates they've initially announced as their BIG DEALS SALE! 

S&R would also like to announce that during the MARCH BIG DEALS/ EARLY BIRD TREATS sale period, items that are placed on sale will already have the same discount as when Members' Treat happens. In other words, there will be no further discount for these items during Members' Treat. So better buy them early when you can. Last year, I missed out on a number of things because I thought they'd be priced lower during Members' Treat.

So yes, GREAT NEWS INDEED! Just when I was doing so great with my buying ban. LOL! I am really going to S&R with a strict shopping list and cash. But then on second thought, maybe not. I just saw their revised Members' Treat deals, and my list is already two pages long! Wahaha! At least there's still time to save up! Good luck to me!

S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
April 2 - 6, 2014
8AM to 9PM
Bonifacio Global City * Congressional * Alabang * Aseana-Baclaran * Cebu * Pampanga * Davao * Shaw


SEE YOU THERE! And yes, please say HI! 


5 comments:

  1. "I just saw their revised Members' Treat deals, and my list is already two pages long! Wahaha! At least there's still time to save up!"

    Are you referring to a list of the deals they will be offering? :) I'm a new member of S&R. Just wanted to know how this works.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will post deals when they give their go-ahead to publish. I took them down just now because of some revisions they will be making since they've decided to push through with Members' Treat. :)

      Delete
    2. yey! I'll be waiting for the list of deals! thanks a bunch! :)

      Delete
  2. ,quick question lng po.. New S&R member here. When you say you'll be bringing cash, is that an effort on your part to reign in your purchases by not using your CC or the sale on a cash basis only?

    Thank in advance sa reply.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Personal effort!

      However, if you are using a credit card to pay for purchases, the credit card must be in the name of the cardholder or an immediate relative (same last name as member). I am not sure if they changed their rules for this Members' Treat, but that's how it has been for the past years. I shall confirm.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails