Friday, March 7, 2014

Mr. Peabody and Sherman at McDonald's! #Happinessinabox

RL and his "bro"
We saw the trailer of Mr. Peabody and Sherman during a recent movie we caught at the theatres. When RL saw it, he knew he wanted to catch it. Not because it's a cartoon, but mainly because it's a dog movie - my son has this special affinity to dogs. His relationship with our Shih Tzu, Mickey, goes beyond that of a boy and his dog. They are more like brothers, really. In fact, the dog thinks he's top dog and superior to RL. He has serious insecurity and territory issues when it comes to the boy. But don't tell him I told you that. Haha!

So he, and I mean the boy, was so excited to see that McDonald's is featuring Mr. Peabody and Sherman for their Happy Meal this month.


Only 6 toys to collect this time, but we're ecstatic that they're mostly puzzles! RL loves puzzles and mazes!

I haven't had the chance to take photos of what RL already has, but I will do so when I get home tonight! The mazes take him away from the iPad - good ol' clean fun. I enjoy these toys, too, as they remind me of those from my childhood - blast from the past! 

Meanwhile, if you haven't seen the trailer of Mr. Peabody and Sherman yet, here's the extended one. I think it's a great movie that will introduce a little snippet of history to kids. Wouldn't you want to get on the WABAC and travel through time? 


Catch Mr. Peabody and Sherman in theaters this month! And don't forget to visit McDonald's with the kids, and get them perfect souvenirs for your movie date!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails