Sunday, March 30, 2014

S&R Big Deal No. 5

I am sure that you've gone to check out S&R's Big Deals Sale by now. I have been so busy at work that I forgot my Big Deals Sale updates! This morning, while watching out for treasures for Jake's Birthday Bash on Disney Junior (RL and I have been trying to win for three weeks now, but boo, no luck!), I got a text from my friend M asking me about Members' Treat. And so I remembered I had another post on draft! Oops! Thanks, M!

Every time I go to S&R, I always end up buying food packs - even when I don't need them. Haha! I can't help it. S&R is the Philippines' answer to Costco or Sam's Club (or Price Club for you folks who grew up in the US during the late 70s and the 80s). And the food they sell just brings back a lot of good memories of summers in the US, and the year I lived there for senior year.

So when Members' Treat comes along, and they slash prices for food, you can bet I will have these in my cart. Nutella is a sure buy. Combos, too. Along with a lot of other things you can only get at S&R.

For March Big Deals (as well as Members' Treat), S&R has these on sale...


I wouldn't be surprised if they've sold out of Nutella Spread by now. Those always go fast!

Do check out S&R for other great food deals. Usually, if they are on end cap displays (end of the display aisle), they are on sale. Last time I checked, sausages, dressing, mixes, cookies, etc were already on display with big savings for their sale.


Nutella on End Cap Display...

Kirkland Weight Loss Shake, Coffee Mate and Lotte Orange - all on SALE!

Mogu Mogu Strawberry 1L. Look! Only P76.95 BUY ONE, TAKE ONE!

Late July Multigrain Snack Chips and Fridays Cheddar Bacon Potato Skins...

Kirkland Roasted Seasoned Seaweed, 10-count packs, P449.95
Sourdough Pretzel, P429.95

If you want to avoid the lines on Wednesday, I strongly suggest visiting now. You still have three days to shop until the chaos known as Members' Treat begins. Again, everything that's already on sale (that is, if they haven't sold out by now) will have the same discounted price on Wednesday.

March Big Deals ends on Tuesday! Go check it out now while you still have time!


NOTE: S&R MARCH BIG DEALS HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL APRIL 1.

~~~ * ~~~

Members' Treat begins this Wednesday already! Are you ready? Don't miss out on great deals exclusive to S&R Members! Be a member today!


S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
APRIL 2 to 6, 2014; 8AM - 9PM
ALL BRANCHES




| facebook.com/S&RMembershipOfficial
| twitter.com/snr_official

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails