Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!

“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.” Isaiah 43:18-19



Hello 2013!

The past month and a half has been crazy. But God is faithful, and I rejoice in difficulty (it's time I beat the devil in his game of discouragement!). December brought many "firsts" for this little family of mine, but I shall not go into detail here. Forgive the silence, but it is better this way. You will know soon enough, I hope.

I shall attempt to memorize and keep Isaiah 43:18-19 in mind and heart. It is a promise I need to be reminded about! Oftentimes, when life gets hard, and trials abound, we forget that God is God, and that He is in control. The size of your battle doesn't negate the fact that God is bigger than it. In fact, He is strongest at our weakest. Isn't that something to be thankful for? Imagine, the bigger your problem, the greater God is? WOW.

So this year, I pray I find my peace in knowing He holds my future. Nothing else for me to do but trust in My Maker. I pray the same for you.

Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails