Friday, July 20, 2012

It's another BOOK Sale! Argh!

This time, it's from Books for Less. I know I haven't written about their recent promo, but sometime in May, Books for Less sold Gift Certificates for P500 - the value of which doubles to P1000 if you use the GCs in July. My kids aren't even done using the two GCs we had purchased, and now they announce this...

Another Warehouse Sale involving books! 
I swear, I can put up a small library with all the books we have collected. I brought home another book rack the other night just so I can keep recent and favorite reads organized for the kids.

Here's how we survived last year's warehouse sale.

Don't me ask me for instructions on how to get there by public transportation, because I still get lost each time I attempt to drive around the inner parts of Pasig. Here's a map to guide you. Good luck!

If you know how to get to Sam Milby's house, this is very near his village. LOL!
Happy book hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails