Saturday, November 16, 2013

Richwell's Kids Craze 2013



Wow. I can't believe I missed the first day of Kids Craze this year. I have been soooo busy that all these sale and event schedules just flew out the window. So anyway, if you want to catch Kids Craze this year, their warehouse sale schedule is as follows:

NOVEMBER 15, 16, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, 30
DECEMBER 1, 5, 6, 7, 8, and everyday from 12 to 22
9AM - 6PM (Saturdays and Sundays)
1PM - 6PM (Weekdays and Fridays)

#34 Scout Torillo cor. Scout Limbaga, Quezon City

~~~ * ~~~

Just this morning, Cai of Apples and Dumplings and I were discussing the Hi-5 event happening next month, and how we missed first dibs. Yes, I ignored the event calendar. Boo. It's just that I've been up to my neck with work, events, business trips and the like that I cannot even imagine adding more to my plate. So I skipped the calendar and missed out. Oh well.

In other news, CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER! 38 days to be exact. WOW. Time just flew.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails