Monday, October 19, 2015

#HoarderDiaries | S&R October Deals PART 1




Hi everyone! I apologize for my absence on the blog. Boohoo. I have to be at the airport in about 12+ hours, and I know a lot of you have been waiting on my S&R updates. I promise, promise to blog while I am away (I will have more me-time after each convention day), so please forgive me if this will be short. So without further delay, here it is - S&R's October Mailer!

Forgive the low resolution photo. I am trying to get a new file sent to me.

Check out these Hot Buys when you visit their stores!

Now if only M&M's would add their pretzel and peanut butter variants to this mix, it would be perfect! 

More and more holiday gift ideas are in store! Check out these plush toys on sale!

Okay! Time to hoard shampoo and conditioner for my no-longer-little girl!

And look! Beautiful, shiny and red small appliances that are perfect for your wishlist! Dear Santa, this Momma wants!!! ALL!



And... to those asking, yes, their Christmas items are already out! They also have those much-awaited BUY ONE, TAKE ONE gift items - the ones that usually get hoarded during their September Members' Treat.


Christmas Ball Shower Gel | BUY 1 TAKE 1, P199.95 

Bath Set with Cosmetic Bag (Red or Gold) | BUY 1 TAKE 1, P599.95

Bath Set in Square Basket | SAVE P300! SALE P499.95

So yes, folks, it is time to hoard.



S&R MEMBERSHIP SHOPPING
9AM - 9PM 
Bonifacio Global City | Congressional | Alabang | Aseana-Baclaran | Cebu | Pampanga | Davao | Shaw | Imus 
PLUS! Soon-to-open in Nuvali! 


snrshopping.com 
| FB: S&R Membership (Official)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails