Saturday, January 29, 2011

Update

Haven't had time to post in a while. And yes, if you were wondering... that long blog post is still on draft. Got to think about it, and my friend JM is right. Do not risk it. Let me edit it a bit before finally publishing it. I do not wish to step on anyone's toes.

In other news, I found out from a helper that RL's old nanny (the second one, who got the pox Holy Week of last year) once took RL to a nearby mall in the middle of the day to meet up with her boyfriend/ text mate. Needless to say, I am furious. Good thing God is in charge! He made a way for me, when I didn't even know it. At least she left a few weeks after that happened. I am tempted, however, to post a pic and a warning on this blog. You know, something that says "Beware: This Nanny Can't Be Trusted" or something to that effect. I also learned that she spent most of the days at the playground because she was also into something with one of the building's janitors. And to top it off, she'd sleep on my bed with the baby, yes, all curled up under the comforter. O_o

Ok, so let me make mention that the hubby and my mom actually liked this nanny. She seemed ok and responsible enough. Except once, when I was in HK with A, my mom noticed that she loved talking to strangers in the mall and paid little attention to her ward when deep in conversation or uh... chismis. Good riddance, no? I shall post a pic for you curious folks one of these days. This nanny cannot be trusted! LOL!

~~~

Met up with good friends today, and had fun catching up. JM, who went to middle school with me, told me that my blog is too wordy for him, so I shall make it a point to post more pics. Next time. Haha.

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hi, kaye. remember my expeirence with countless nannies including one who took cash from us? I think I may have emailed her pic to some of my friends. at that time, I don't have a blog yet. I might just look for the write up I did and post that pic to my FB page which is limited only to contacts so I do not have to be incriminated. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails