Tuesday, October 7, 2014

#FYI | Mango-ong IPO Decision

And so... I am posting a copy of the IPO decision on the Mango-ong case. I am doing this as a favor to the many, many people who lost their hard-earned money because they were duped by certain individuals who make a living out of fraud. Don't get fooled. BE INFORMED.

INTERESTED IN FRANCHISING MANGO-ONG? READ THIS FIRST!

I received this from BG via email after I told him about the threats on my scam expose. So people, if the other party is still trying to convince you otherwise, shove these documents to their face! Irritates the heck out of me, knowing there are people in this world who live a life of lies.

Anyhoooo...

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

(Click on the photo to enlarge)

(Click on the photo to enlarge)


To verify the claims on this blog post, and the scam post, you may call GUBY CORPORATION/ GREEN MANGO-ONG FOOD CORP at (02) 332.4376.

Again, let me reiterate that I am in no way connected to Mango-ong or to Guby Corp. I am only a blogger who wishes that justice be served. God sees you, and He knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails