Monday, October 20, 2014

RL Funnies | BUYING A BIRD!?


We were in the car on the way to Rockwell for a workshop. Yaya J was telling me about her sideline. She has started selling all sorts again, because she will be sending two kids to school next year.

J: "Kanina kasi, kaya di mo ko mahanap, pinatawag ako ni Ma'am Catherine. Bibili kasi siya ng Avon. Regalo daw niya sa sarili niya sa pasko." (When you were looking for me earlier, I was at Ma'am Catherine's. She is going to buy things from Avon as Christmas gifts for herself.)
K: "Nagbebenta ka na ulit ng Avon?" (You're selling Avon stuff again?)
J: "Yup, kasi alam mo na, dalawa na papasok sa school next year, so kailangan kumayod ng extra." (Yup, because I will have two kids in school next year, so I need to make extra money)
RL (interrupts): "What? Tita Catherine is going to buy a bird?!!"



LOLOLOL! All this time, RL was eavesdropping!

If you're reading this and you don't quite get it, the tagalog word for bird is ibon. Hehehe. That's what happens when toddlers eavesdrop on conversations.

I thought this was really funny. Did you think so too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails