Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I love the smell of Christmas! Can you feel the Spirit? It's in the air! I apologize for the blog hiatus. Been really busy at work, school activities, Christmas shopping (teehee), new business, reunions, parties, etc. I've said it before, but I definitely need more hours in a day (don't we all?).

So in case I don't get to blog by the holidays, let me say this now:

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
May the Lord bless our families.
May He hold our hands through every joyful (or sorrowful) thing.
May He be our strength when we are weak.
And may He hold us up when we are down.
He will never, never fail.
I pray for healing.
I pray for restoration.
I pray for peace.
I pray for renewal...
for true and lasting joy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails