Monday, April 2, 2012

Ticket Winners!

We did this the old, hard way - to A's delight! She loves organizing raffles and contests, garage sales and parties, etc.

So when I got to the office today, the first thing I did was sort out the tweets. I had marked the tweet entries as 'favorite' (if I didn't mark yours, then that means your account is on private, hence I couldn't see your tweets to me), and made duplicate entries for those that RT'd my tweet regarding the contest.

Doing this the old, hard way. Sorting, printing, cutting, rolling and putting everything in a...
...basket! Couldn't find the fishbowl. Hehe.
Anyway, there were 48 entries in all. No disqualified entries, except for those that tweeted more than once (I still considered your original tweet plus an RT, if any). Each person could have only two entries max.

A was all too excited to pick out winners. Told her she had to close her eyes.

Excited!
Hey, you can't choose that way...
... you have to close your eyes! Hahaha!
And the winners for this contest are...

1) JM :D (@memyselfandi_mj)
2) Gayle Robediso (@GayleWithAY)
and... 3) Yanii Calaminos (@iamyanii)
You each won two (2) Upper B tickets to the Israel Houghton & New Breed + Planetshakers Concert, happening on April 21 at the Smart Araneta Coliseum! Please wait for instructions via Twitter DM (you must follow me @nappyKAYE) on how you can claim your prize.

Thanks to all who participated!


Stay tuned! I have another Israel Houghton contest coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails