Thursday, July 24, 2014

Throwback? NOT! Wendy's Salad Bar is Back!!!

Just two weeks ago, while walking around a mall and thinking about what to eat, I was wishing we still had Wendy's old Salad Bar. I remember how my friends and I mastered the art of stacking veggies and macaroni on a tiny plate, just so we'd get our money's worth. Haha! Do you have the same memories of this particular fast food offering? Well, reminisce no more, because Wendy's just brought back their popular Salad Bar! Woohoo!

Woot! The Wendy's Salad Bar is back! Only P199!

Thursday last week, while sulking in the hospital because of RL's confinement, I came across Wendy's post on their Facebook Page about them bringing back a popular community choice - their Salad Bar!

But yeah, being stuck in the hospital meant I had to wait 'til we were back home. Was actually planning on getting my fill yesterday, but then the little boy got sick again, and had to go visit his pedia. Oh well. I will have my fill... soon!

Wendy's Salad Bar is available at selected Wendy's stores only:

Wendy's Boni-EDSA
Wendy's Glorietta 4 (Cinema Level)

Wendy's Greenfield Portal
Wendy's SM Centerpoint Sta. Mesa
Wendy's SM Megamall
Wendy's SM North EDSA Annex


Plates are round this time (used to be oval or rectangular in shape), and a one-time pile will set you back P199.00! I don't mind though. I love that this "healthier" fast food offering is back. I hope they include other branches (like Fairview Terraces) soon!

Girls, let's set our next meeting at Wendy's Glorietta 4, shall we?

#WEDESERVETHIS


| facebook.com/WendysPhilippines
| instagram.com/wendysph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails