Saturday, August 1, 2015

#RLFunnies | Dear God...

Because he was absent from Christian Living class when his teacher explained the Four Kinds Of Prayers, I took it upon myself to teach and explain the lesson to RL the day before he went back to school. Checking their online assignment app, I learned they were having a test on his first day back. So we studied all night.

The next day, I decided it was wise to review the lesson.

K: "I will say a prayer, then let me know what kind of prayer it is, okay?"
RL: "Okay."
K: "God is great. God is good..."
RL: "Adoration!"
K: "Okay, how about... 'Thank you, God, for the food'."
RL: "Thanksgiving!"
K: "How about... 'Bless us, Oh Lord, and these Thy gifts which we are about to receive from Thy bounty, through Christ, our Lord, Amen'?"
RL: "RECESS!"

Yep, I have a silly boy. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails