Monday, March 21, 2016

#FamilySundays | MIRACLES EVERYWHERE

Note: This post originally appeared on my Facebook Page yesterday. But I am reposting it here, in case you missed it.

Because Globe has a problem with their Broadband service, and because the technician didn't come today as scheduled, I have zero access to the blog. Thus, I am leaving this here. ‪


#‎FamilySundays‬ | MIRACLES EVERYWHERE

I rushed to Rockwell this morning to catch the movie "Miracles From Heaven" with my family. Because I had to drive all the way from North QC, I barely made it to the 1240am screening. I took the first available parking slot (never mind that it was on the other side of the mall) and ran up to the theaters. T'was a nice movie. It was a great reminder to see miracles in everything around us.

We had just come out from the movie theater when I remembered I needed to get RL a pair of drumsticks for his first one-on-one music class this Tuesday. Right before separating from the rest of the family, I had asked KY where I could find a Lyric store aside from the other malls in the metro. I didn't want to go anywhere else since I was tired from yesterday. She didn't know.

As I walked to the other end of the mall where my car was parked, I was contemplating on checking the mall's directory to see if Powerplant Mall had a Lyric store. But since I didn't see a directory, I decided to just walk back to the car.

Thinking I didn't want to go to another mall after Powerplant, I asked God to help me find a store nearby. I needed one by tomorrow if we wanted RL to get to School of Rock ready for his lessons. I was planning on googling for "Lyric branches" in the car, when lo and behold, right when I was on the escalator heading to the parking basement, I spied a big sign that said LYRIC! There it was, a Lyric store INSIDE Powerplant Mall, at the Basement - right at the side where I had parked my car!

If you've ever been with me to Powerplant, you would know that I would never, ever park on this side. I have always had this preference to park at the very end where the Supermarket is located. I would never park here.

But today, for some reason I did. And there was that Lyric store, right when I needed one most.



Miracles happen. They are in everything. They are everywhere. 

"We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him..." Romans 8:28 (NCV)

1 comment:

  1. wow! God is so good.. who would have thought of all the stores the one that you've been looking for is right there in front... Amazing God!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails