Thursday, August 4, 2016

#HoarderDiaries | HI-TOP SALE BIN!

Short post, but figured, I might as well share. I know a lot of my friends love Hi-Top. So here is what's on sale at Hi-Top today.


All I really needed was some good ol' Sea Coconut to help me nurse this nagging cough. Yes, four weeks after that bad flu, I am still sick. Well, coughing with a pesteng ehem. Although it seems like a dry cough, it is persistent, and I no longer wanted to riddle my body and my liver with antibiotics.

So I went next door to get me a bottle of Sea Coconut - a concoction I used to take when I was younger since my liver didn't really like antibiotics.

Traditional Cough Potion er... medicine.

And yes, that was all I planned to get, but you know me, I got sidetracked.

I only took photos of those that caught my fancy - mostly sweets and snacks. This is what's on sale at Hi-Top today. I actually took the photos yesterday, but a quick check earlier, and these were still in stock.

Hills Bros. French Vanilla Cappuccino Decaf | P141.75

Cadbury Wispa Hot Chocolate | P168.00

Chips Ahoy! Chunky | P148.50

TimTam Chewy Caramel | P119.25

Peanut Butter Oreo | P124.50Golden DoubleStuf Oreo | P135.50

Dora and Friends Fruit Snacks | P94.50

KitKat Chunky Peanut Butter | P31.50

Happy Hoarding!

---

Hi-Top Supermarket is located at 1650-52 Quezon Ave, cor. Sgt. Esguerra St., Quezon City.


1 comment:

  1. wow! the first two photos got my attention... but sadly there's no hi-top branch in our place.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails