Monday, November 15, 2010

Best Christmas Lights!

With all the Christmas Lights-related incidents and fires in recent years, I have been in search for safe and practical Christmas Lights for my home. Three Christmases ago, my brother introduced me to LED lights - lower on electricity consumption! However, I was still wary. Most I saw in stores were too expensive. And anything "electrical" still carried accident risk. :P

Last year, on a Divisoria buying trip, I had found these lights at Morning Glory.


Yes, your eyes are not playing tricks on you. These are battery-operated Christmas Lights. Apparently, I was one of the last to find out about these, so the only available color left then was the green one.

But hey, zero electricity consumption, safe, and very Christmas-ey. LOL. And they work great with the cheap China batteries. No need for Alkaline Batteries!

So I bought two sets and brought them home.

Yes, these are the best Christmas Lights for me. Now if only they'd sell more... so we can all be safe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails