Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spent.

The truth is, every time I think about what to write, the task overwhelms me. I have a long list for a backlog on this blog, another one for the Count Your Blessings blog, not to mention pictures I need to post for that Online Garage Sale. And because it overwhelms me to the point where I tire just thinking about it, I shelve everything and just go to bed and read.

The truth is, I am tired. Not just with writing but with everything I need to face. I am tired of people trying to put me down. Tired of having to deal with everything else on my own.

Of course, if I had a choice, I'd want zero problems, a happy marriage, a complete family and probably the chance to just stay at home. However, it is not my choice to make. Right now, I am stuck in this season where I have to do everything ON MY OWN to make things work.

And it's true, I do feel alone sometimes. Physically alone. But it doesn't place me in an unhappy place. In fact, I think I am happiest now - more than I have ever been in my entire married life. And if I were given the choice, I'd choose this life over anyone else's - in a heartbeat.

I'm just saying that I am tired enough as it is. You don't have to make it harder for me. So please, if you don't have anything nice to say, or if you hate me and don't understand my resolve, get off my blog. Stop reading my tweets. Live your life. Fly a kite. Walk the dog. Wash me off your hair.

I don't owe you the pleasure of being the center of your attention.




3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails