Thursday, July 25, 2013

Still Looking for Minions?

...well how about checking out what's new at McDonald's?

I can't believe those yellow Minions sold out in a week's time! I still have two more missing (boohoo), and RL has been asking me to check McDonald's every single day if their Happy Meal is back. And guess what McDonald's announced yesterday?

The Happy Meal is back - with the Smurfs this time! Thank goodness!


Oh. My. Smurf. Twelve toys to collect for this new Happy Meal! Hurry on to McDonald's today!

We love the Smurfs and the kids enjoyed their first movie. So we can't wait to see this new one, Smurfs 2, when it opens in theaters on the 7th of August! Look at Clumsy. I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Each McDonald's Happy Meal comes with a FREE toy! Collect all twelve! Yes, twelve!


| facebook.com/McDo,ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails