Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Basic Papercutting Class!

We are hosting a Basic Papercutting Class on the 31st of August - that's a Saturday, from 2-5PM at House of Praise Panay. My friend L is teaching! If you are following me on Instagram, then you have probably seen some of my reposts on her work.









Check out how detailed her work is!

Anyway, I've been pretty curious about this papercutting stuff, so much so that I offered our store as a venue for her first class. I'm telling you, she's good! Way better than the others teaching papercutting today (and I am not telling you that because she's my friend, hehe).

And I have this thing for crafts, you know. Anything that involves detailed work is a challenge I am willing to try. So come and join us for a crafty afternoon on the 31st!

WHAT: INTRODUCTION TO PAPERCUTTING (A Basic Papercutting Workshop)
WHEN: AUGUST 31, 2013; 2 - 5 PM
WHERE: HOUSE OF PRAISE PANAY; 145 PANAY AVENUE. COR. SGT. ESGUERRA, QUEZON CITY
FEE: P1200 (Inclusive of Basic Papercutting Kit, Snacks and a 20% House of Praise Discount Coupon)

 
For inquiries, email liee.lozano@gmail.com.

Slots are limited, so book early! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails