Saturday, September 27, 2014

#WOS | S&R Members' Treat - KITCHENWARE!


WARNING: THIS POST IS PHOTO HEAVY. LOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK. LOL!

I am going to break down my posts to different categories because I just have too many photos. I didn't have time to take haul photos, so I think I just might (might!) do a vlog on what I got. So anyway, starting off the #WOS (that's WHAT'S ON SALE) series for this Members' Treat at S&R! It's going to be a photo blog, because I will never get these posts out if I talk about each product on sale. Hehehe. I will add captions when the photo doesn't speak for itself.

I had a busy and stressful day. It was traffic everywhere, and I didn't get home as early as I had hoped I would. That, plus a supplier gave me a bit of worry there with an order, but all is well. I think. Anyway, I know I am late, but better late than never!

So here are some of the many KITCHEN deals for S&R's Members' Treat! I didn't get to take much here - none of the glasses, cookware, plate sets. I will try to take photos later if I get to check out BGC.


Rove tumblers are still BUY ONE, TAKE ONE this Members' Treat! Yay!

These cups with straws are P279.95 each.

Mr. Coffee Cafe Del Soul tumblers at BUY ONE, TAKE ONE!

Coffee Vacuum Flask at BUY ONE, TAKE ONE!

More bottles at BUY ONE, TAKE ONE!

And more...

Can ants get in these containers?

These are nice, but I can imagine my kids banging down the lid and breaking it. Yikes!











I got this!





BUY ONE, TAKE ONE!











Kitchen purchase I was happiest about? This! I went back to get a pack, because it has three lunch kits! And I think, based on SRPs for this line, this was a pretty great deal!


I love this! Can't wait to use it for bento! #hoarder


S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
Happening NOW 'til September 28, Sunday!
8AM - 9PM | ALL STORES!




facebook: S&R Membership Official

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails