Thursday, September 25, 2014

#WOS | S&R Members' Treat - FOOD, CONDIMENTS & DRINKS!


WARNING: THIS POST IS PHOTO HEAVY. LOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK. LOL!

I am going to break down my posts to different categories because I just have too many photos. I didn't have time to take haul photos, so I think I just might (might!) do a vlog on what I got. So anyway, starting off the #WOS (that's WHAT'S ON SALE) series for this Members' Treat at S&R! It's going to be a photo blog, because I will never get these posts out if I talk about each product on sale. Hehehe. I will add captions when the photo doesn't speak for itself.

Here are some of what's on sale for FOOD, CONDIMENTS & DRINKS! I can't take photos of everything, lest I want to be reprimanded by the store manager again. Hehehe. There are a number of alcoholic drinks and sodas on sale, but I didn't get to take photos. Nor was I able to take the deals for the bakery, meat, produce... Sorry!




Caesar dressing also available.



This doesn't have a spout on top. And it isn't the Rooster brand.



































And the deal I was most excited about? This!


50% Off! Only they were near-expiry! But I scored a box of Lemonade - only because I thought twice to get. 

Also pala, most of the sale items for Early Bird are still available at the same sale price. So if you were aiming for something but didn't get to go then, you may just be in luck to find them in store at the same great price.



S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
Happening NOW 'til September 28, Sunday!
8AM - 9PM | ALL STORES!




facebook: S&R Membership Official

1 comment:

  1. Do they also have Buy1 Take1 imported chocolates? Have you noticed any?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails