Thursday, June 25, 2015

#HoarderDiaries | EXPOMOM GOES SOUTH!




I told my friend Janice how I really, really wanted to go to this ExpoMom. Why? Well, aside from it giving me a fair enough reason to drive South and see dear friends (ehem!), I learned from Janice, the great mompreneur behind ExpoMom, that this particular ExpoMom is going to be a little different. "This ExpoMom is going to be more intimate - with different areas catering to the different aspects of mommyhood," Janice told me at her recently concluded ExpoMom at Glorietta. Yes, friends, think mommy seasons. There will be four different areas of interest - Attachment Parenting, Pregnancy, Baby Care, and Kids Stuff.

This Expo will also feature FREE all-day arts and crafts activities for kids so that Mommy (and Daddy) can shop with ease.  These activities will be facilitated by Kids These Days MNL, Make My Day and Crafts and Party Bucket - experts in keeping little ones (and the not-so-little ones) busy and entertained.


Crafts & Party Bucket

Kids These Days MNL

Make My Day

If you want your kids to join any of these activities, you must pre-register for them by texting 0998.5399212 or by filling out the online form on the link.

I am sad because aside from all the activities, Janice mentioned there will be new product picks featured here. Wish I could be there this Sunday, but I am flying out to Oz for work! I will be missing out on a number of activities this weekend. Sad. So sad.

But! YOU DON'T HAVE TO MISS THIS! Head on South this Sunday, and catch ExpoMom at the Crimson Hotel, Filinvest City, Alabang. This is a one-day-only event so make sure you catch them while they're there!


EXPO MOM GOES SOUTH
June 28, 2015
Sunday, 10am to 6pm 
Crimson Hotel, Alabang



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails