Friday, May 6, 2016

#MommaDiaries | NEWEST BABY ON THE BLOCK!

My little boy RL is no longer a baby. Nope, not at the age of seven. His activities involve more of the outdoors, so he tends to get sweaty a lot. He takes a shower in the morning, right before leaving the house, but less than two hours after, he already smells like sweat. I've been trying to find an ideal replacement for that baby wash he loves to use, but we always switch back to it since most shampoos and soaps in the market are either too harsh on his skin or unscented. He is prone to skin asthma and eczema, so we are careful with what he uses for his body.

Over a month ago, while shopping at Hi-Top, I chanced upon the new baby line from Belo - aptly called BELO BABY. Like I said, I was really on the look-out for new shampoo and soap for RL, so I thought I'd give Belo Baby a try.

New Baby on the block, spotted at the supermarket next door!

The Belo Baby guarantee caught my eye...

Read the label! I love the fact that their bath products contain cocoa and shea butter!
And look, no sulfates, phthalates and all those other harmful chemicals!

Yes, Belo Baby guarantees its products are 100% natural and 0% harmful chemicals. I was excited to let RL try this! I also took a whiff and although it has a mild scent, it also smells fresh!

Belo Baby Hair and Body Wash + Bar Soap = Perfect Bath Time Combo!

Trying out the Hair and Body Wash!
I love how RL's hair smells after using Belo Baby. He still smells like a baby, without trying too hard. And the products are gentle enough for his skin.

RL, happy with his sweet-smelling new soap!

Because I also suffer from Eczema, I thought I'd try out the soap as well. I love how it gently moisturizes and that it isn't unscented like the mild soaps in the market. I like how my skin smells after using it. Plus, I didn't get a flare up, so it is definitely safe for users with skin allergies and the like. The soap doesn't sting broken skin, either (RL didn't notice, he usually does, especially when he cleans out a scratch), so that is plus points for this Momma.

Was surprised to find out that aside from its bath products, Belo Baby also carries a Face and Body Lotion and three Cologne scents.

Trust Belo to come out with a baby lotion that is safe for use on both the face and body! I am in love with this product! I also received a small sample of this in my Mommy Mundo Kiddo Journey Box (more on this soon), and I used it right away to moisturize my elbows (they are prone to eczema). And it didn't itch all day! Yay!

Safe for both the face and body.
And those colognes! Can I just say how these made me reminisce the good ol' days?

1-2-3. Which cologne shall I wear today? 
Especially the blue Cool Drizzle variant! It reminds me of babies and cloth diapers. Back in middle school, I used to bring a cloth diaper with me everyday. I would spray baby cologne on it. Belo Baby Cool Drizzle smells exactly like it, only milder, so there are no strong scents. You can be sure that I will be hoarding this!!!

RL with my fave Belo Baby cologne scent!
These colognes are mild enough not to trigger sneezes and irritate RL, who also suffers from Allergic Rhinitis. So double yay for this Momma! And because of this, RL takes a bottle with him everywhere. He proudly announced so when he asked if he could play outside, "I am armed with cologne!"


Cologne in his pocket while he played ball with the other kids.

My daughter A has also taken a liking to the cologne. She already called dibs on the pink Sweet Snuggle variant. These colognes make me want to snuggle my no-longer babies! They smell so good, and yes, even after two hours under the sun!

Thank you, Belo Baby, for coming out with natural, safe and gentle (affordable, too!) products that leave my children fresh and sweet-smelling all day, everyday.



Belo Baby is love.


Belo Baby products are available at leading supermarkets nationwide!

| facebook.com/belobabylove
| instagram.com/belobabylove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails