Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tsk.

One year today since the actual day of reckoning. Much as I want to reminisce on last year's events, let me just pass. It didn't quite turn out the way I had hoped it would, as R has remained his usual self, doing the same darn things mistakes. Yep, still at it - after the whole brouhaha. :( Sad. Of course, not with the same girl (!!!). But tsk. He still has the same (add expletives here) crew. That means, the same bunch of fools giving him foolish advice. Yep, the same folks who, instead of telling him what a fool he was for fooling around, placed him on a pedestal and worshiped his misdeeds. Tsk.

He wasn't in the mood to talk about anything today. I sent him a text to ask how he was, and didn't get a reply. And he sounded pissed when I called, so... so much for that.

Oh well. I pray for wisdom for R. May God reveal Himself to him.

~~~

Sad day for the Philippines today. Much more for Hong Kong. :( Makes you wish Jack Bauer was real, no? My heart goes out to all the victims of this sad, sad event. I pray for God's comfort. I also hope the police learn from today's incident. And that media would know when and how to exercise restraint, caution and good judgment when it comes to airing crisis situations LIVE. Tsk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails