Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shopping List

My brother is leaving for a business trip. I'm leaving for a trip as well, but there are things you can only get in the US. So I am sending him a list and hopefully, he finds time to get me at least one thing from my list (and Lord, please not just the Neosporin! LOL!).

THINGS TO GET FOR KAYE (ET SA FAMILLE):

1. Neosporin + Pain Relief - from any supermarket, drugstore, Walmart or Target

Best First-Aid Ointment when you have active kids!





















2. Body by Victoria - from Victoria's Secret

The Fragrance - long-lasting smell.

The Body Mist

3. Night Blooming Jasmine Body Mist - from Bath and Body Works.

My fave everyday scent.

4. Special Agent Oso R. R Rapide Command Center - from Target, Walmart or Toys R' Us

RL has been wanting this toy since he first saw it on the net!

5. Special Agent Oso Training Pack Coldfingers - from Target, Walmart or Toys R' Us

This is the only one missing from RL's Training Pack set!

6. Timmy Plush from Timmy Time - from Target

Aside from Special Agent Oso, RL also loves Timmy from Timmy Time!

7. Littlest Pet Shop Backpack - from Target, Walmart or Toys R' Us






















8. Littlest Pet Shop Lunch Bag - from Target, Walmart or Toys R' Us























Dami no? Just giving him options. He doesn't have a month to shop. He'll be in the US for 4 days! Yes, just like that trip I took in 2008. Hehe, I'm buying him stuff from the homeland as well. So quits lang kami. Kekeke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails