Monday, February 3, 2014

Lego Movie Lenticular Tumblers at McDonald's!

I was craving for Taho (soymilk) the other day (no, not preggers, LOL), and went as far as the highway to look. This was actually late afternoon, and I was hoping I'd see a street vendor. I know that Taho is mostly sold in the morning, but I was thinking about getting a cup since last week.

So when we made a U-turn to head back home, I decided I might as well drive thru for McSpaghetti. I haven't had dinner, and that Taho craving needed to be replaced with something as comforting. And you know, McSpaghetti is comfort food. Well, to me it is.

And it was a good thing I didn't get my Taho fix, because McDonald's changed their Happy Meal that day! Look! Lego Movie Lenticular Tumblers!


We chose the Batman cup, because we are sure that would be the first one to sell out!

Eight Lego Lenticular Cups to collect!

McDonald's says these cups are 3D. I prefer calling them Lenticular because it is more appropriate.

From Wikipedia:
lenticular lens is an array of magnifying lenses, designed so that when viewed from slightly different angles, different images are magnified.[1] The most common example is the lenses used in lenticular printing, where the technology is used to give an illusion of depth, or to make images that appear to change or move as the image is viewed from different angles.

Anyway, I guess I have to forego that diet once again. Hehe. I want to collect all eight cups!

Photo grabbed from the McDo Facebook page.

And you know what else? They changed their Happy Meal Box to include this special Lego Movie theme! Each Happy Meal box includes a special voucher for Legoland Malaysia! One coupon gets a kid in FREE with every buying adult*!

*adult must be 18 years old and above

Can anyone guess where I'm going after work? LOL!

Get a Lego Movie Cup with every Happy Meal you buy! Now available a McDonald's!


facebook.com/McDo.ph

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails