Thursday, February 27, 2014

Sorry Po!

Just a couple of things that won't happen tomorrow...

MEMBERS' TREAT ANNOUNCEMENT
I know I promised my followers I was going to announce MEMBERS' TREAT dates tomorrow. I just received an email from S&R Marketing that they are holding off announcements until further notice. Apparently, the truck strike is making things difficult for deliveries and such. So yes, no grand announcement tomorrow. Boo. But guess what? S&R has GREAT NEWS for their Early Bird Sale. I really, really want to tell you, but I'd get into trouble if I do. So please do watch this space, I shall announce as soon as I get their go-ahead.

FWC WEEKLY GIVEAWAY
Meanwhile, the giveaway scheduled for this week has been pushed back to next week. I am still looking for a replacement, as the others have been scheduled already. I will update you guys tomorrow.

Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails