Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tomorrow! #MembersTreat

Tomorrow's the day! Let me write a quick update on what's happening tomorrow at ALL S&R STORES!



Members' Treat is happening, and yes, it starts tomorrow through Sunday! Are you ready? I've got my mat, my cooler with drinks, snacks, reading material, fan, mosquito repellent, iPad, etc. I AM READY TO STAKE OUT!!! LOL!


Just a few of those Food deals for Members' Treat!

Health and Beauty deals for Members' Treat.

Non-food deals! 

Home deals... 

You guys may think, "Wait a minute, those are the same deals for March Big Deals." Well, you are partly correct. S&R did promise the same prices and deals for Big Deals and Members' Treat (they guaranteed that anything already on sale for Big Deals will continue being on sale for Members' Treat, at the same discounted price), BUT they also promised NEW DEALS for Members' Treat! What new deals? Well, you're going to have to visit Members' Treat not to miss out!

I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what new things they have in store for Members' Treat. I'm going to try and be there really, really early. But I am not telling you what time I'll be there. Only that I'll be there. LOL! You can count on it.

See you around, and happy shopping!


~~~ * ~~~


S&R MEMBERS' TREAT
APRIL 2 to 6, 2014; 8AM to 9PM
ALL BRANCHES

| facebook.com/S&RMembershipOfficial
| twitter.com/snr_official

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails