Saturday, September 26, 2015

#AlDubKoTo | #AlDub Fever at McDonald's!

I can tell you that a lot of my friends are going crazy about #AlDub. While I don't quite understand the story behind the Kalyeserye, I must admit that it is a brilliant idea! And I suppose the millions of tweets generated today from viewers and fans going crazy over Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza (aka Yaya Dub) is evidence enough that this tandem works. And sells.

A couple of weeks ago, McDonald's Philippines broke Philippine Television with their #AlDub X McDonald's Chicken Ala King commercial.




Yesterday, McDonald's hinted that there is a Part Two to their #AlDubKoTo endorsements.

Watch the teaser video here.
And another hint today on an upcoming #AlDub Shoe-prize!

Watch the teaser video here.


And look! Just now, I received Teaser Photos from my friends at McDonald's!










Like I said, I don't know much about #AlDub, but these photos make me excited. What's more, the commercial comes out on Monday. So watch out for it!

Thank you, McDonald's!

#AlDubKoTo
#AlDubPaMore


| mcdonalds.com.ph
| facebook.com/McDo.ph
| twitter.com/McDo_PH
| instagram.com/mcdo_ph


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails