Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ora Mix Mo!

A has been on this rice frenzy lately. Just over dinner, she exclaims: "I Love Rice!" So I looked over and checked her plate. Brown Rice. Except it's not naturally brown-brown. But brown because it is Beef Steak Rice.

I haven't had rice in a while since I've been trying to cut down lately to lose the Holiday Weight. So I was surprised to see our helpers making instant flavored rice. Beef Steak Rice for A, and Bagoong Rice for the rest. Yes, instant flavored rice! Easy-as-pie with Clara Ole's Ora Mix Mo. I brought home packs from the office coop after Christmas and forgot all about it.

But wahhh, Bagoong Rice! And the best part? No MSG! That's what I love about Clara Ole!

Needless to say, I just had to take a couple of tablespoons and NOM! Maybe I can forget about that diet just this once. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails