Thursday, April 15, 2010

Omnomnomnom!

Today is Brothers Burger Summer Special Day! After work, A and I trooped to the nearest Brothers Burger joint near our house to get ourselves some juicy burgers at half the price! This year, they only had their Big Brothers Burger on sale at 50% off the regular price of P175.00. Last year, the pounder went on sale as well. According to the girl at the counter, they had a lot of complaints last year due to order delays, so they decided to stick to just one variant this year. Never mind though, their burgers are just oh-so-nom!

Our helper, T, looks forward to Brothers Burger Day every year. She just loves their burgers. Two years ago, when I was pregnant with RL, Brothers had a special close to the Christmas Holidays. We got our burgers right before heading to World Trade for one of the Christmas Bazaars. T tried her best to save her burger for dinner, but she ended up eating the whole burger in the car! Nothing compared to the usual fastfood joints, she concluded. Yup, these burgers are the bomb.

Looking forward to the next Brothers Burger Day. We all know how I can only afford to have so much burgers in a year. Day 2 of killing my diet indeed. :P

~~~

Oh, Starbucks had a special day today as well. Free brewed coffee for anyone who brings in a reusable mug from 10-11am (Save the Earth!). But with all the meetings I had today, from 7am onwards, I missed that. Oh well. Not much of a coffee drinker anyway. I go to Starbucks more for their pastries. LOL! (Just kidding! I love coffee. Dang! I missed the promo. :P)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails