Sunday, June 16, 2013

Just Swish It!

Our old nanny has this habit of storing things in the attic. A few weeks ago, while looking for a pair of goggles, I found a paper bag with these inside.

Alcohol-Free and Sugar-Free Swish Breath Spray for the win!

Turns out, these were inside a goody bag I had received as a prize for one of those contests I had won on Twitter. Because I had not seen these, I completely forgot about winning anything. And so, when I saw the bag in the attic, I was excited to try Swish in its Breath Spray form.

I am a fan of Swish. I love it because unlike other mouthwashes, it is alcohol-free - a feature that's a must for me, because I hate the sting other alcohol-based mouthwash brands leave in the mouth. Now, normally, when I am on the go, I pop in a mint candy to freshen my breath. But because of the sugar and other ingredients in these candies, your mouth ends up tasting stale once the candy dissolves. That's the plus thing with Swish Breath Sprays - your mouth stays fresh longer. And nope, no stale taste or dull breath. Hehe.

But hey, don't just take my word for it - try it yourself. Just for fun, I had the folks in the office test the product for me. I wanted to see if they thought it was as good a product as I believe it to be.


Tester 1: RD, Sales Manager
"It doesn't sting, and I like it that it doesn't taste like bad toothpaste or medicine."

Tester 2: MB, Sales Assistant
"I just had lunch and yet, after just one spray, my breath smells good!"



Tester 3: JJ, Brand Manager
"Sarap! Bibili ako nito! I will use this instead of candy right before meetings with my principals."


Tester 4: NH, Brand Manager
"Mmm... Cool and peppermint-y. I'm an avid coffee drinker. I will use this to wash out the stale coffee smell. And it stays, ha? Matagal na o, mabango pa breath ko."

Personally, I love how Unilab decided to come out with the breath sprays. It is handy and that means, instant fresh breath. Swish Breath Spray has Surefresh that kills germs and bacteria in the mouth, thus eliminating bad breath in just one spray. It is very convenient!

Comes in two exciting Swish refreshing variants - Arctic Chill and Peppermint Fresh. It is also very economical because one spray bottle can last up to 100 sprays.



Swish Breath Sprays retail for P105.00, and is available in leading supermarkets, drugstores and convenience stores nationwide.



Fresh breath anytime, anywhere. Swish Breath Spray. Yup, folks, just swish it (had to say it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails