Saturday, June 19, 2010

:(

I don't know what's eating me up, but I've been very anxious lately. My daughter has been extra difficult, too, especially on the aspect of... well, on the daddy issue. Suddenly, "HE has to be the one to" buy her bag... and she whines, "I want HIM to sleep here..." etc, etc, etc.

:( *sigh*

I suppose it's because Father's Day is up next?

Lately, she's been calling her dad behind my back. I notice calls on my other mobile, and just yesterday, I caught her on the phone with him. Not that I don't want her talking to him, it's just that... well, it'd be great if he reciprocated her eagerness. It pains me, I tell you. And I can't help it. I feel sad, angry, and worried, all mixed into this big ball of emotions that feels like it's about to burst out of my chest. My throat feels dry.

And Lord, I don't want to cry!

But really, right now, I just want to break down and do just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails