Friday, October 15, 2010

Payday Sale.

I went to SM Megamall early this morning to catch the extra 10% discount for Advantage Card/ BDO Rewards Card Holders during the first 2 hours of today's payday sale (whew!). Rushed to Ace Hardware to get some stuff for our closets at home, brought the stuff back to the car and decided to check out Forever 21's first-ever SALE - The SALE that won't last forever...

...NOT!



The line to GET IN the store snaked all the way to Gingersnaps (that's about 300 people waiting in line to get in!)! Nyar!







So I snapped some pics and decided to head back to the office. Was actually planning on catching the tail-end of the sale today (might not catch anything good tomorrow), but after reading about how horrendous traffic is in Ortigas, I guess I can always head back tomorrow. I used to live in Ortigas, but believe me, I do not miss the traffic (might drop by Banchetto later tonight though. I miss my Korean Tapa!)!

Oh well, tomorrow's another SALE day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails