Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Robinsons Galleria... Ay... Why?

Took a quick trip to Robinsons Galleria over lunch to drop off a special order. I haven't been back to Robinsons Galleria since the 19th of September. It gave me this melancholy feeling, to be back in a place I used to frequent almost everyday. Yes, I am having Ortigas withdrawal symptoms. Living in the Ortigas area the past 20 years had its perks. Mall access is one.

I love Robinsons Galleria because it isn't as crowded as nearby SM Megamall, plus it has mostly everything. My added plus would be FREE parking, if you're in the mall for 30 minutes or less.

But FREE parking no more. I was surprised to be greeted by this sign as I entered their basement parking today.


"Effective October 1, 2010, passing through Basement Carpark will be charged a minimum of P40.00." - Apologize for the blurry pic, was on my way in, when I took this.

Yup, there goes the 30 minute leeway. :P Nyar.

Robinsons Galleria -- you used to be my fave Ortigas mall because of this. Getting a quick snack, take-out, or paying a quick visit to Robinsons Supermarket to get a couple of groceries used to be so easy. I CHOSE your mall because of this perk. But sadly, you took it away. Oh well.

At least I don't have to get pissed much about it because I no longer live near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails