Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February Favorites!

Wow. Where did January and February go? Just like that, it's already the 20th and pretty soon, we'll be a quarter done with the year. Time sure flies!

My kids and I were sick for the first two weeks of February - so much so that as soon as we got cleared to leave the house, we've been trying to make the most of what's left of the month. Actually, we were just really itching to get out. LOL!

Here's what we've been loving this month so far...

THE NEW KITKAT CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER BAR


If you are crazy for peanut butter, then this chocolate bar's for you! The NEW Kitkat Chunky Peanut Butter bar is only available at 7-Eleven (so far). I can't wait 'til the big supers get it! It's mahalia at P41.00/bar!


EAT FRESH FAMOUS HONG KONG STREET FOOD



My church friends have been raving about this food joint for quite a while. And since we were stuck at home, I couldn't help but imagine all sorts of things I wanted to try when I got better. As soon as I got out, KY and I went to Eat Fresh (in San Juan) to get us some grub. My friend and A's pastor, L, recommends their Laksa (I'm no Laksa lover, though). Their Salt and Pepper Squid is a crowd favorite. I love their Beef Tendon Noodle Soup. Mmmm... time to head back to Eat Fresh, even if we just had it Friday for lunch (Maria Clara, QC Branch). Oh, and if you have been craving for Vita Lemon Tea, they have it there!

Find Eat Fresh Famous HK Street Food at the following locations:
- Maria Clara Street, Quezon City
- J. Abad Santos, Manila
- J. Abad Santos, San Juan


INTERNATIONAL HOUSE OF PANCAKES!


Yes, the US Breakfast Chain is finally in the Philippines! They opened their doors Friday night, and the kids and I were desperate. LOL! I have no words, except this - NOM! This visit brought back so many US memories. WE LOVE IHOP!

IHOP's first branch is at the W Global Center, 30th Street corner 9th Avenue, BGC (in between CPK and P.F. Chang's)


COLTON DIXON!



Excuse me for posting that fangirl pic again, but who can resist Colton Dixon? *swoons*  His NEW album, A MESSENGER, is finally out in the market. We co-distribute this baby in the Philippines with MCA Music. And yes, this album is a Christian album. Find it at House of Praise stores, Odyssey, Astroplus, and other music stores nationwide. Incidentally, if you get it from House of Praise (P450 SRP), you get a cool, Limited edition, A MESSENGER pin with the album.


FIX PIX WALL DECALS



Obsessed. Yes, such a strong word, but that is exactly how I feel about these decals. I have been looking for nice decals for our home, and found cheap, beautiful ones at a nearby Daiso store. Since then, I've probably been to about five stores to check on designs. So far, these are up on the wall. I'm thinking of doing the same to my boring office walls. A set goes for P200! Pretty cheap, but pretty, too, right?


POLO - THE MINT WITH A HOLE


I haven't seen this in the supers for quite some time now. So when the kids and I were in Taiwan for the Christmas holidays, this was a pleasant treat (the hotel had a huge supply at their breakfast/snack bar). When we saw that Shopwise had it again, we bought a whole box! LOL! Life IS a whole lot cooler with this mint candy. Hehe. And only P8.75 a roll! Thank you for bringing this back!

~~~

I actually want to post about another thing, but let me save it for next month when I can tell you where to get it here. But yes, it's on my fave list this month. Stay tuned? Oh, and of course there's also this addiction to CARROT FANTASY. But you knew that, didn't you?

2 comments:

  1. hi, Kaye. CDR-King also have some nice wall decals. Our master bedroom and the girls' rooms were bare white and so the decals added some color. The girls' rooms had a musical theme design and ours have flowers. http://www.cdrking.com/?mod=products&type=category&subcatid=544&main=158

    Have a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll check. I like Fix Pix kasi it's actually a popular Korean brand. :) And the adhesive doesn't destroy or peel off the paint, so you can actually move your decals if you change your mind.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails