Thursday, February 21, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday: FBorFW!

I'm not sure if I posted this here before. Maybe on Multiply or the old Xanga one. But anyway, I was cleaning out my computer when I found this.

Can you find A on the Patterson's fridge? This was posted on The Fridge on the For Better or For Worse site. I know I always post about Baby Blues, but before that, this was my ultimate fave comic. Still a fave actually. I grew up with Lizard-breath, er.. Elizabeth and Michael and the rest of the Pattersons. So to have A on The Fridge was a biggie to me. Yay! She also got featured twice (or maybe more) on April's blog. I have yet to find the screen caps for those. Anyway...

My little lady is no longer a baby!

Can you find A?
Yes, for better or for worse - that's the name of the strip. Can you guess why it's a fave? Haha!

Check out the strip here: http://www.fborfw.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails