Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NappyCakes - It's a Diaper Cake!

A lot of you have been wondering and asking about NappyCakes. Do I still make them? Well the answer is yes. Only, now that I live outside Ortigas, it takes a while to make. Plus, since my promotion to sole Marketing person (eeps), I have had so little time to focus on other things outside of work.

But yes, NappyCakes I still do, albeit on the side.

Here's a photo of one of the biggest diaper cakes I made last month. It's huge, alright! Took me half a week to prep. I am currently migrating my Multiply site to a Facebook page. So please be patient as I find time to do this. I haven't touched that site in over a year!

5-Layer customized Minnie Luau NappyCake for Baby Sachi! Yes, I made that grass skirt all by myself! With lotsa LOVE!
Meanwhile, please take note of current prices for our standard NappyCakes, as follows:

Single Layer with Plush: P 950
Two Layer, No Plush: P1300
Two Layer with Plush: P1480 
Three Layer, No Plush: P1900
Three Layer with Plush: P2000

Leadtime is at least 5 working days for standard cakes. Pickup is from House of Praise Panay Avenue in Quezon City. Pickup from House of Praise Robinsons Galleria or VMall can be arranged upon request. Please email inquiries to nappycakes at gmail dot com.

Thanks for keeping us alive all these years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails