Monday, November 26, 2012

This Season...

You guys won't believe it, so I will not go into the nitty-gritty. My life has come to a halt. I am taking everything a day at a time. I have no idea what to make of this. I did not expect this. The truth is, I have somewhat stopped praying about this.

In church yesterday, while talking to our pastor, I was reminded that God knows the desires of our heart, regardless of what we profess or say to be so. I suppose this is what it is - matters of the heart.

As much as I am excited, I cannot help but put up a wall to protect myself - protect my heart. I do not want to get hurt. And I don't want my kids to get hurt.

If I told you all that has happened, you won't even believe it. But God is a God of wonder - One who moves in ways we cannot even imagine. He is UNLIMITED.

Lord, I don't know what this is, but I trust You are in charge, and I trust You know exactly what this is and where this will go. I am taking that leap of faith. Let's do this!

2 comments:

  1. God has a great way of bringing blessings into our life.. we just need to trust Him :)

    Praying with you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails